Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 02:58 PM   #10
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
We have traveled for 21 years in a motor coach with our two Abyssinian cats. The current Abbys are 5 and 4 years old. The food and water is kept in the cavity between the drivers compartment and the living room slide on a non slip carpet pad. The cat box is under the rear bench seat of the dinette. I walled off the rear of that storage area to allow the air compressor and vacuum to be stored there also. I put a small LED night light in the back and wired it to the dinette duplex receptacle. I use a rubber shower pad under the box to line the enclosure. We carry two round cat houses where the Abbys spend there time when under way. When parked, they are on the dash if sunny otherwise in the bed. We shut them in the bedroom when getting gas or loading the coach after a shopping trip. Since they happy walk on a leash and are used to going outside, an escape is always a possibility. We spent considerable training the to go inside when they hear the command "house". It works about 90% of the time. After all, they are cats.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum