Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 02:23 PM   #7
VinnieSmith

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 4000
State: Tennessee
THOR #13587
All the other 12v stuff (at least all of the lights and ceiling fans) seems to work fine, though I haven't even made an attempt to turn on the water pump in a few weeks. I'll try looking somewhere up in the driver bay for the 12v fuse block.

In the rear of the coach, there's the "G6 Control Center" which has a line of 6 or 7 pop-out breakers, but those are all intact, and if I'm reading the tiny print on that panel correctly, none of those are tied to lights at all. It looks mostly like the physical switch panel for the Bluetooth controls and touchscreen panel, and that piece of the puzzle seems to be functioning correctly.

I was afraid of the loose grounds, or since it's been raining so much, possibly a bit of water creating a short. Don't know how I'd track down those wires tho, as that circuit goes the length of the coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.