Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:30 PM   #107
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
And I like Tfryman's colors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I was looking at that color because I thought it might match my rig the best...
But it is pretty neutral, and would work with a lot of color schemes.

Kudos to Ted!
Thanks guys. I picked those colors to kinda go with my rig plus they're the colors of this forum in my Chrome Clone browser.

I think we're quickly getting to the point of beating this horse to death: too many variations are possible to make the sticker and too many variations in taste from forum users.

I agree with Jerry that a big number makes it look like a rental sticker, that's why I included both the Username and Number in the center (with a "No. instead of #). Problem with that is some users like me and Bob have their last names in their Username and there are some Usernames that are going to be too long.

Maybe we can have a mass Username change for those that would like to do that and add a label (calling Janet) below the Username such as "UFKA Tfryman" (User Formally Known As) to make it less confusing on the forum?

Or have I added another variable to the "too many variables" already?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum