Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 11:59 AM   #116
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
There have been a lot of good ideas and much over thinking going on.

--use number or screen names, your choice--that way for those who use their real names (in whole or in part) as their screen names they don't have to paste their names on their RV. You can look up all posts by screen name, and now number too. Just remember that most folks more easily remember "Old Stupid Sunofagun" than "No.1287" on a drive or walk by.
--as I said before, size matters. The eye will look for a focus point and the largest print is it. So match the print to the goal: identification of screen name or number first (hey, that's the guy who had the answer for my problem); or free ad space for Thor
--again, size matters, as in what size decal are we designing. Depending on placement on your RV and how far avay you want to actually be able to read them you will likely need large (9X6) ovals.
--no matter what you do you won't please everyone, and some folks will want to create their own design/color scheme because they can. So 2-3 choices for folks is fine by me--I just want to see us move forward quickly.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum