Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 12:00 PM   #117
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Glitz,
You have been pretty quite after starting this thread. Hope you didnt get offended that a couple of us, especially me, have posts ideas for the stickers by the company Janet suggested. If so I apologize.

Have you spoken to your sign guy any further or showed him any designs??
What are your opinions, like dislikes of the current looks

Jerry

Actually very excited about the interest in this project. I was out of town this weekend in Michigan and just got back last night. Trying to catch up on the chatting. Went from one page to six and postings are faster than I can "read -up" on them. My suggestion, based on postings, is to come up with a simple, readable sticker at highway speeds...something you can read in a second or two. Also, placement should be somewhere over the driver window, area and a second over the tag or centered across the back of the coach. A third suggestion would be go with high quality, UV resistant commercial vinyl...any color you choose. I've bought tons of graphics over the years in my commercial truck sales as well as for my own vehicles, signs, etc. I've always used one guy and never had any fading, peeling or cracking. Most online "sticker companies" are so interesting in the cheapest price, you will get crappy, thin stickers that will not hold up in the sun. I spoke with my supplier and he is working on a couple designs and pricing for a pack of three stickers (three locations or have a spare). You can email him with your order, pay online and he will ship them. Any other ideas are fine with me as well. I'm not trying to control this program...just be in it. My thoughts was just a simple, one-line number without a lot of tacky graphics....something classy but recognizable quickly.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum