Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 01:26 PM   #118
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
My screen name, "The Gritz Carlton", is also the name of the coach...meaning Five Star Accommodations from the "Grit Eating South". Everyone has a local sign shop around the corner. I think each member can have whatever made they wish that makes them feel warm and fuzzy...just make sure it's big enough to be seen. If we all wish the same sign company the time lag will be longer but the system will be uniform and quickly recognized as we travel. The main point is so we can recognize each other as we travel. I also ordered 150 of these flashlights with our info etched on the side:

"The Gritz Carlton"
our named and phone number
TheGritzCarlton@gmail.com

As we meet people we wish to stay in touch with, they will leave with one of these very useful gadgets in their coach. It isn't where you are going...it's how you get there that matters!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KEYCHAIN.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	14957  
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum