Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 10:31 PM   #19
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfryman View Post
As you make your way south if you need any assistance just reach out to this forum. In addition to advice on the forum many members are vets and some retired and that would welcome the opportunity to help you out in person as needed. I'm in North Florida (Lake City) where I-75 and I-10 cross but I know we have members in the Jacksonville area as well.

Congratulations on your new rig and I hope you enjoy many happy years and miles with it.
Thanks Tfryman; I hope to be down that way within the month. I have a big brother in Daytona that wants a visit. I know there's an rv domicile/mail fwding group or rv park of some type (maybe its thru Excapees?), somewhere between Daytona & Tampa, that I may go check out. If that doesn't fit my needs I'll check outthe one in Tx, as I've got some extra vet privileges in Tx bc it was both my inprocessing & outprocessing military home of record, despite the 10 year detour in Md. I'm glad to find there are more vets doing the fulltiming or some variation of, than I'd initially thought. But I guess I should have figured that out much faster than I did, lol!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum