Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 03:54 AM   #35
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
Please, please take the above to heart. Stand your ground. If you were closer to Ft Hood, MHSRV does take care of vets; although, they do not allow test drives until you sign the paperwork and the wire transfer clears. They do have a delivery area with hookups and a dump station. You get to stay there until you are satisfied with your coach.
Spent years at Ft Hood, obviously. Too bad I didn't know it then, but I still may choose to make my domicile there after I check out the domicile services available in Florida where 2 of my siblings live. All my siblings that used to be in Tx have long sice pcs'd or ets'd/retired, but I'm still a Tx mil vet as I maintain my dd214 in Bexar Co still. The rest of my remaining siblings except my eldest brother that the bloody VA killed in 2011 (Phx), are flung to the far corners of the Nation, so I have lots of places to visit this year where I can also mooch power from family! They're all very curious to see how this adventure pans out. 2 of our original 9 siblings are already visiting their local RV centers & exploring the option of following me onto the road, lol!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.