Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 02:55 PM   #15
16Pal36.3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.2
State: Illinois
THOR #12796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I guess that I have a question: Has anybody ever taken the time to check how "level" their rig is: after they've deployed the slides? In theory: shouldn't it be better to have all of the parts sitting where you plan to have them first?
(Just wondering if it makes a difference...)
I have found that I have to occasionally repeat the leveling process to allow me to get my "super slide" back in and to eliminate water leaking into my rig along the Schwintek rails on the ends of the slide.
I think that one or more of my leveling cylinders bleeds off over a few weeks. I have found that staying in one place too long is not good best to pack up and move every couple weeks. The DW is not happy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum