Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 03:25 PM   #8
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I'm glad this popped up. My son just returned a couple days ago from his 8th grade class trip to DC. We were just talking yesterday about the idea of doing a family trip there. He had a good time, but missed quite a bit because of the closures right now. There was more thna enough for them to do...good stuff, but still a few high points were closed, and a family trip would be a different perspective anyway.

I'm not sure if we would do it as an RV trip though, or hotel. Regardless, I'm glad to file away these suggestions in memory for future reference
Even if you don't do it in an RV: Stay in one of the cabins at Cherry Hill Park. Our first trip there was in a cabin. You get more amenities than a hotel for a better price (and you still get the "campground ambiance"). We flew into Baltimore, rented a car and drove in to Cherry Hill.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum