Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:30 PM   #24
kmhappel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #14024
Bigger tires, fenders etc.

Once again thanks... I am really delighted. Heck buying the right motorhome, in this case, has meant finding the right community...

So gmtech…. Why wouldn't you recommend doing your out of the box. It's clear that the fender is simply shortened and screwed over the enlarged cut out. The wheelbase increase should be a huge advantage in handling. Maybe some mud flaps to limit collateral road damage. I agree with your wife, it also looks great.

The extra $15K we saved on the purchase will get all the upgrades and then some. I don't know anything about tire choices but if you don't like them then I would tend not to a'priori (oops twenty five cent word, lol) trust the advice. Meaning I like the improved clearance. Do you notice the wheelbase change. I would guess you do.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum