Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 02:37 AM   #20
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I'm glad this popped up. My son just returned a couple days ago from his 8th grade class trip to DC. We were just talking yesterday about the idea of doing a family trip there. He had a good time, but missed quite a bit because of the closures right now. There was more thna enough for them to do...good stuff, but still a few high points were closed, and a family trip would be a different perspective anyway.

I'm not sure if we would do it as an RV trip though, or hotel. Regardless, I'm glad to file away these suggestions in memory for future reference
Yeah, one time I went there and they had a shooting at one of the attractions and EVERY tourist bus stopped running. Had to walk from the Washington memorial to Union Station. Next time I got a subway map with all the stops listed, so I wouldn't do that again. And yeah, we got a really good look at the 'mall' they have there too.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.