Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 07:22 PM   #10
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie322 View Post
.... I bought this MH a 2016 and have had nothinG but trouble. If anyone is looking at Thor their quality and workmanship stinks.Buyer's Be ware ....
Ozzie322,

You're just experiencing what you paid for. The proud experience of being the first to use your motorhome, (and identifying ALL of the defects so that they can be repaired under warranty). You have purchased the responsibility to get everything fixed right, so that you can enjoy your coach now, and down the road for the benefit of the next owner.

This is the norm for all brands and models of RVs, not only motorhomes. All you need to do is look at the threads posted by owners on other message boards.

I just purchased a Thor, after recently owning a Winnebago, and a Fleetwood before that since 2004. And those others had much more severe quality issues than my new coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.