Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 03:16 PM   #7
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hmmm......your exterior light fixture is in the neighborhood of the stove vent I think on your coach?.....might check that upper fixture seal also and any weep hole in the lens. Once the internal water is dried up around the stove top can you use paper towel laid flat on the affected area of countertop to determine where the wet is coming from........running down the inside wall or dripping from the rear range vent hood.......try to isolate how its getting to where it is wet if possible. The paper towel will serve to map the water track somewhat so you can home in on source if not obvious already. You probably will have to do, as a previous poster suggested, hose down the outside wall in stages to see if you can simulate the source and track down the leak point. Level the coach (which I assume it already was during the rain). The only higher devices above the vent openings are awning and roof edge I think.....but water can migrate sideways in amazing ways. If you cant find an obvious water entry point I would get in touch with Thor/Dealer ASAP as they may have experience with other owners of this coach already dealing with this same issue......and know the fix for it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum