Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 12:27 AM   #13
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
NO problem. I tired to ant booster witch as well but for some reason it didnt work out... I think no ground? Dont waste your time with it. Check the two wires going to the Ant booster right behind the TV.

No, just drilled right next to the ant wire on the roof. Took all of 10 minutes to drill dow like 3 inches (until you could feel the drill fall into the hole), feed though then cover with dicor. Then I covered the inside side of the hole with some caulk or spray foam?
I connected to the ANNTENA BOOSTER 12v to connect two USB outlets, one for our WIFI HOTSPOT, and the other for future use. Of course, our MICROWAVE is above the stove, so taking it out gives LOTS of access to wiring.

One question, are you using the WIFI booster for places with PUBLIC WIFI? I have read that bandwidth sucks at CAMP GROUNDS, but don't really have any first hand experience..

I live and die by my connectivity. So far our HOTSPOT has preformed really well (but still need at least an outside LTE antenna or WEBOOST...)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum