Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:48 PM   #17
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstandiford View Post
I have the monochrome just like yours. The instructions they sent were adequate. I did the install myself. I did make a call to tech support to verify one step. I believe there were four buttons on the programming device they sent. The fourth button didn’t seem to upload anything to the controller but they said that was correct. Support was very good.
The two questions I had were the 4th button and which button was the GUI install and the Base install. I guess you just answered one question as the picture on the instructions show three lights and 4 buttons.

The other question I had was the instructions said if you load the GUI software first, you might get an error and to install the Base software first. The instructions didn't show which button was the base software or the GUI software.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.