Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 08:47 PM   #8
NewAxisOwner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #13661
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis earl View Post
If you remove the strip of molding that covers those four or five screws connecting the front cap to the side wall you will see better what is going on. I paid to have someone remove the windows, remove that little strip of molding and put it all back together with new rubber gaskets on the windows. Answering your other question, yes their are weep holes at the bottom of those windows in the sliding window area. If there absolutely are not, you should start asking some more questions of a RV window expert. So, yes, the seam was caulked and where the end of the seam meets the opening for the windows was also caulked. Yes, I have seen some posts where the windows themselves were not sealed properly but ours did not have a problem with window seals. Your moisture area is exactly where ours was. Invest in a pronged moisture meter and do your investigating. You will soon see what I have been talking about.

Will have them check it when/if I receive a confirmation service appointment. I may use electrical tape to seal the windows for now. It's bad enough my chassis AC doesn't work. What a piece of $hit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.