Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Water Coming In
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 03:01 PM   #2
donmacd

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin wayfarer 2bw
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #8609
We have a 2015 Hurricane 31s. Water was showing up on the bedroom floor just aft of the bathroom wall ( drivers side ). Not much, just a little trickle. Sometimes it would show up when we were on the road after a rainy day of camping. I inspected all the side, top and bottom seals. Everything looked ok but I was suspicious of the bottom because Water was on the floor, NOT seeping out from under the bathroom wall.
After inspecting under the slide, I noticed that a small rubber flap that covered the area where the gear track ran was not sealing where the track moved in and out, allowing a small amount of water to enter the coach. Possibly your issue is the same as mine just in s different spot. Water seems to collect there and when enough collects it runs into the coach.
I solved the issue by shoving a piece of foam rubber in that spot when the slide is out and removing it before retraction.
May be this will help you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.