Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 09:34 PM   #1
kmhappel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #14024
Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems vs. Crossfire

Hi everybody, getting our Vegas ready to go I have been considering a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). While talking to truck tire dealers I discovered that some actually think that the Crossfire pressure equalization system should be included because it extends dually tire life by as much as 20% and signals over and under pressure with a color bar on its body.

So here's my question has anyone used Crossfire and what do you think? Has anyone used crossfire in combination with a TPMS like the TST 507 or Tire Safeguard, etc.?

Of the TPMS systems what does your experience tell is the best, is necessary or doesn't matter?

Thanks as always for your help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum