Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 02:48 PM   #1
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Get ready folks, it's coming

As some of you, most of you, or a few of you know...the V10 is history, and is being replaced with a push rod V8, I've heard it's a 7.3..rumor has it that it more torque and HP....but as only a few know....ford is unvailing a whole knew chassis...gonna come out of the reopened winsor plant..another rumor... it's gonna be a 10 sp...ford is addressing the ill handling of the F53,and rumor has it, it's gonna be a total game changer in the rv market....2020 rv's are gonna be released early this year, and my guess is to get rid of all the F53's before the new chassis hits the market...so hold your horses folks....new and improved is on it's way...or so they say...as many of you remember, I think around 1999, when ford released the first of the V10's...took a few years to get it closer to right

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.