Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 06:29 PM   #13
VinnieSmith

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 4000
State: Tennessee
THOR #13587
Several of the mounts on my Aria 4000 are loose as well. It's the screw that goes from the mounting plate to the "rear" of the standoff that's loose. While driving, I actually had the two bottom ones come all the way dislodged so the ladder was just rattling around back there. You have to take the four screws out of the mounting plate and spin that plate around to tighten the standoff screw, then realign the plate and re-mount it. I only did the two bottom ones out of necessity, but there are two or three in the middle which are also a little wobbly, and one the temps go up a bit, I'll spend the time on those.

HalfPrice - What's that swanky mount you have on your ladder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by super stock racer View Post
Forgot to mention, we also attach ours to the rear ladder,--i just bought a thor super c and the ladder is "loose", not like the other rv's we have had, i plan on tighten up screws in the spring--any other owners have the same problem?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.