Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 10:48 PM   #14
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Maybe I’m just lucky but my nearest Ford dealer has been as nice and helpful as he could be. There are often RVs there. Only issue I’ve had with him is that his alignment rack couldn’t accommodate my RV but referred me to a truck service place about 5 miles away that handled that chore. Of course I’ve not needed much Ford work done so maybe it’ll be different if something serious breaks.
I second that. Geweke Ford in Yuba City CA has done a great job for me. From recall work, oil changes and service to warranty work. I have had no problems with the engine to require warranty work other than a reprogram of the computer to fix the regen issue. This was before any recalls for reprograming. They had it for 1-1/2 days communicating with Ford Engineers in Detroit. No invoice, only an apology for having it so long. My front end align was referred to an equally professional truck suspension business who also got the job of installing my Sumos.
Oil changes have been about $160 for 15 qt. full synthetic (3 five qt containers. Unused 2-3 qts returned to me.) Lube, oil, filter, tire check and the usual inspection. Makes my happy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum