Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 10:11 PM   #6
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
On my 2013 coach I think the original Coleman analog thermostat had very short wiring into the wall cavity OR was stub wired into the wall and then the final connections to the main device cables (to furnace, air conditioner etc) were made with wire nuts. So when I did the conversion I used same color wires to extend slightly and rewire to the new thermo contacts (wire nuts again but taped and strain relieved). Sounds like you were careful on the one for one conversion, but you also said you disconnected the batteries I thought before you did the wiring conversion? If you don't see +12Vdc on the R, RC, RH thermostat terminal (to ground B) with a voltmeter then you have just blown a fuse as Tfryman advised.....or have a bad connection; use/store is off etc. Just a matter of tracking it down.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum