Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 09:24 PM   #1
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
My 2019 thor 29m hurrice review..

Well, I went and done it.... bought a 2019 Thor 29m hurricane..

and here's my review...it will be kinda two parts as the chassis is ford..

I've owned quiet a few different rv's so not new to the show, I expect less and hope for more..So here goes...

I'll start with the good,Sitting in the drivers seat brought a big smile...some one did their home work,.. you can see all the gauges and switches without cranking your neck side to side.. all are lighted and they are all in reach...and do you like cup holders? there are 5 up front!!! and the good part... cups actually fit in them....top all that off with a 6 way power seat...

here's another thing that was finally fixed... placement of the leveling monitor... right there on the dash... no more standing on your head or climbing under the dash with a flashlight...with a push of the lighted dash switch two led overhead lights light up..and they are placed where you can actually read a map or something with out the shadow of your head blocking...
they put two , 2speed fans to keep the air moving on hot days should work out well in the az heat..another big like... all the tvs are on an inverter,as is the dvd player... one thing I liked about the 29m, they put the outside tv middle of the coach...and it is behind the bath vanity,..so it doesn't push the dinette out in the walkway too far...plenty of cabinettes… but we used 2 of the bed room drawers for kitchen items...and there is no pantry...so it takes a while to load the normal kitchen stuff..back to the bath... the shower is a little small, and I found myself standing sideways,... but the showerhead is hand held... so no biggie,.. the porcelain toilet was a nice touch.. the bath is lacking of towel racks so I will be adding one in the shower to hang wet swimwear and used towels..

on to the bedroom, nice sliding door separate the main area,..and a king size bed...there is a big storage area under the bed. I like the window in the back of the coach also

over all fit and finish seems to be pare for an affordable coach..a big dislike was where they decided to put the living room tv...behind your head while sitting at the dinette...that and it wiggles all around when you drive...looks to be a problem waiting to happen... so I took it down...I'm in the process of re-installing it on the dinette wall so both can see it at the same time.. I would like to see thor put a sofa with footrest to make lounging more comfortable...It's some type of fold out bed that we will probley never use,.. that and the over the cab bed... but as is it will probley sleep 8 or more... again,.. not try'n to compare with top of the line coaches...but I feel thor did very well at the price point...over all... very happy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.