Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 04:52 PM   #49
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapped View Post
What were the same things that were wrong on all 3 of your units,so I can check mine,I also have a 2019 Thor motor home.
Well, here goes....I wanna start with the reason for buying this coach, we live in the desert, temps get over 120 degrees at times and use the coach in vegas and havasu area... so I bought this coach and payed the premium to get the 2 ac 50 amp option...what I found here and on all three coach's is total un acceptable... and the install from Thor Horrible....while testing the units I found the air flow at the registers to be weak... the units to be extremely noisy, I have also found this to be ture,.. if you get the proper flow and exchange , ther is not a need for the chill vents as what they do is block 50% of the return air, yeah, you will be cool standing right under the chill vent,.. but that does nothing for cooling the rest of the coach...so there is a mod that I always do to quiet the unit and increase air circulation ….so where I always start is to remove the coleman factory plastic cover on the ceiling...what I found floored me... the thought that I just paid very good hard earned saved money for this!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum