Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Inverter Fault?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
Jyoung

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 42FK
State: Oklahoma
THOR #12199
Inverter Fault?

Okay, another issue... we have been at the same resort now for 13 days. Hooked up to shore power 50 amp with a surge protector. Yesterday my Tv, and refrigerator started shutting off intermittently, the Ice flapper on the fridge keeps opening and shutting each time... you can hear it in the background in this video... enough to drive you crazy...

Things I have tried:

I have turned the inverter on and off several times on the panel, nothing. I have unplugged from shore power for a few minutes, still keeps happening. It does not happen however when I run the generator. Why would we all of a sudden after 13 days, with no issues then yesterday this started happening?

TIA
Attached Files
This video is currently processing...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum