Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:20 AM   #20
gatoeb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Colorado
THOR #6975
I have a Vegas 2018 and the spare tire mounted will fit between the last crossmember and the hitch it goes clear up to the floor . i use a piece of angle iron that sets on the frames and holds the tire in place . I have a hole in each end of the angle iron that a bolt drops through so it cannot come out or move . It is completely up out of the way it is about the trailer hitch so there’s. it is completely up out of the way it is about the trailer hitch so there’s no way that it can drag . It is not the easiest thing to get out but it is completely possible and how many times do you take it out . At 80 years old I can manage it so I’m sure most of you can . About the only time you take it out is when you trade your RV . I opt for a new wheel and bought a used tire on eBay cost was very minimal and it gives me peace of mind. I have a Thor Vegas 24.12018

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum