Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 02:17 PM   #19
nautiquecowboy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.2 axis
State: South Carolina
THOR #3992
No campgrounds available

Getting ready to head out west this year . Our third trip since we've got our Thor axis. Our slogan has always been. Where are we going I'm not certain when will we get there I don't know. all I know is we are on our way. Don't really like to have my life scheduled where I have to be at a certain place at a certain time and that's what reservation does. Not knocking anyone who makes reservations of course that's your life and if you're happy I'm happy for you. I guess we'll just wing it and hope we find a spot. I am retired but my wife still works two weeks at one time is all she can take .So we try to cover as much as we can. .Time is running out on us there so much to see. Seems just gets harder and harder to do it that way. Or I just start calling every place that I can imagine and make a reservation there maybe that is the best way just don't seem right.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.