Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 03:09 PM   #2
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
More than likely the roof is TPO. You can clean it with regular cleaning products. I've scrubbed mine with spic n span. Just be careful, it's slippery with soap on it!

Just be careful with solvents such as mineral spirits and such. Those can damage the roof.

Yes, dicor self leveling to touch up around the seams.... just scrape/pull up any loose stuff. Clean it well then apply.

I think eternabond is probably a fine product and not overkill...but I personally wouldn't bother till it's time for a re caulk. Check eternabond's web site. they have tons of data sheets and videos about proper use and application. If it's put on wrong can imagine it could be a nightmare.

Oh, and my advice....don't use silicone caulk. In my experience it doesn't stick well enough to be a good sealant or a good adhesive....but it sticks well enough to be very hard to remove.... and once it's on, nothing else will stick to it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum