Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:21 PM   #25
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
It’s good and bad really. It’s great for a lot of people if you can make reservations way in advance, it helps me. The bad is obviously someone reserving spots but then they don’t show up and it’s wasted. Overall though it should be encouraging that so many people are camping maybe that will mean that more parks will be made because there seems to be more money in it now. That being said we try and decide this year what is the one big trip we want to do next year and work planning that, I research when can you start making reservations, when’s the best time to do etc. then once that is figured out and scheduled then when camping season starts we back fill the other weekends we want to camp. Based upon availability and distance. I think sometimes we have unrealistic expectations of just being able to pick up and show up at Glacier or Yosemite. Besides having large local populations there is a whole country of people that also want to see those same parks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum