Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 02:43 PM   #9
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVMichael View Post
I gave up on Camping World and started fixing everything myself. I was able to get them to order a few parts that I needed (after 9 mo) and just install myself. Most of my stuff was minor so it was not a big deal.

It got to the point its not worth waiting on them to order parts, put up with the aggravation of the situation and waste my time dropping off and picking up two or 3 times for very little being done, then I find the RV is filthy dirty inside and out (I keep a clean ride and have inside storage and they park on a gravel parking lot and track the stuff inside the RV). Plus they killed my OEM batteries and would not replace or discount new ones.
"I have to give Kudos to Grezny in Bradenton. They have treated me very well, although Snow Bird season has caused them to get slammed with a ton of RVs."

I bought my Super C from them. There's a service tech back there named "Bubba". Not only is he a very nice man, he's the best and most knowledgeable service technician I've ever met. If you can get hooked up with him...it will be done right. If you run across a "Sales Goober" name Colin Campbell, run like Hell. Truly worthless as a human being.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.