Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tire pressure
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #3
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
It is very important to ensure your RV tires are properly inflated, not just to help prolong the tire life, but to also help prolong your life and those of others on the road. My 2013 ACE 30.1 has various labels on the wall near the driver seat, one of which shows the nominal cold PSI values (mine happen to be 82psi front and back). I would say your rear tires are way too low and the fronts are probably slightly high......but I am not familiar with your coach load specifics. I would check for the label and correct tire pressures to nominal ASAP. I would also check your tire manufacturer, size etc and go on line to find the manufacturer details on their tire loads versus tire pressure. Weighing your coach (loaded for a trip) and ensuring the tires are pressurized to properly support the loads is a good practise. Also, using a tire pressure monitor system in your travels is a very good way to help reduce any concerns about day to day tire pressure issues.......the cost is worth it. Safe driving; glad you checked them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum