Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tire pressure
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 11:25 AM   #8
Christina1pac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #8948
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
keep in mind the numbers in your door are for max load and will result in less than ideal handling and ride.

If you have good weights...corner weights are best to work with, but axle weights will do, then adjust the pressure through the wheel and rim association's (something like that) pressure/load charts for your specific size...available through some tire manufacturers.... Michelin's is readily found online. I've been told that the numbers are standard and will apply to any tire make....for that same size

I think yours is an E-450 chassis like mine, right? Based on my tires and loading, I run 80 psi rear and 70 psi steer. Gives me a much better ride than 80 all around

Hi! Yes we do have the same chassis and Michelin tires. Thanks for the tip!

Christina

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum