Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Rc3plzo
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 12:58 AM   #2
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by roncalderz@gmail.com View Post
I have a 15 Pallazo 34.5. Chassis batteries need to be replaced.
I took videos and photos of correct cable hook up. Installed new batteries today , double checked wiring against photos. Turned battery switch on step retracted , ( was out apx. 2 inches when batteries went dead ). Put key in the ignition and nothing. Newbie to motorhomes but an okay mechanic.
Any ideas ?
Well, I learned these the hard way. As you take the cables off the post, one at a time, zip tie the holes together and clean up the post and clamp. If you get confused as I did, peel the plastic covering back and look at the color of the cable. Oh yeah, when you are putting the cable back on, tape the cable with the correct color, red for positive, and since negative is black, there it is, make sure you have tight connections. Oh yeah, look for all the reset C/Bs. What is the volts on the batteries?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum