Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 03:22 PM   #5
99dart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
THOR #7205
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMON View Post
So we picked up our first MH yesterday. The dealer replaced the broken cab TV while we were at the dealer for delivery.Our salesmen went to Best Buy picked up a new TV and installed it while we were there.

OK, we drove it home and it’s parked at our place. The rig has a Seiki 2-1 sound bar that wasn’t hooked up to TV, I don’t think it was even hooked up to the original Seiki TV. Maybe the previous owners just used the FM function or Bluetooth to a mobile device for music. So having both manuals, I decided the best method to hook up was to take headphone/line out from TV to line in to sound bar. Set sound bar mode to Line and boom, sound is great. Basically turn volume quite high on sound bar and use the volume control on TV remote to adjust to desired level.
Well done! I went thru all rig-a-ma-roll when we got our ws31. For the longest time I was trying to find/purchase a remote for the sound bar. About 2 weeks into my quest I discovered the remote in a drawer buried under paperwork/manuals. That helped immensely getting mine working!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.