Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Axxera GPS
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:53 PM   #10
jbwilli1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 32.1 ACE
State: Texas
THOR #14323
New info

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1noel View Post
You might check the back of the head unit to see if the ant. cable is connected.

I tried that, but can't get in behind the radio. On the top middle of the screen there looks like a latch of some sort that might let the screen remove. Tried it a little but was afraid I might break it.

Thor replied to my email asking about another card, they said no, call a Thor Tech. I did & was told the coach should have a wifi antenna (wifi ranger) & a GPS antenna, to call the dealer & tell them to fix it. There was a Thor wifi sticker on the dining table that said this is equipped with Wifi Ranger.

While I was under the dash, impossible position for an ol dude, I looked around AND found a puck that says GPS antenna! I pushed it up above the dash. It was looks like it was meant to be in the lower left corner.

Turned the radio on to see if that made a difference. It did, it told me no GPS map numerous times. I popped the sdcard out, plugged it back in & got a screen showing an executable file. It would let me do anything, by touch or remote.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GPS.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	15802  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.