Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:40 AM   #14
Chuck and Mary Ann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #13712
Jamie the geek, that's what I was thinking, the bypass valve might have been left on winterize. One thing to check is lift the over pressure relief valve. If water comes out, the tank is getting water and should heat, BUT depending on the piping, water should not be coming in the out line with any temp change. The clicking on the ignition would indicate the unit is trying to light. If the gas smell is present, then the line is working. You could also try -when you get the clicking to light the gas in the big silver tube - be careful. There is a safety mechanism that will shut off the gas flow if the temp on the pilot feed is not lit and it sound like that pilot feed is blocked. Little spiders like getting into these lines. I've cleaned mine on the fiver several times. JUST be careful Soldiergirl.

Enjoy the journey, one day at a time!
Chuck and Mary Ann is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum