Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 08:45 PM   #43
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
I have a 29M we bought from MHSRV, seems like they order all the 29Ms with dual AC, and Fantastic Fan above stove. Vent in front center of coach does not have a fan, bathroom vent has a little fan. The fan over the stove is almost covered up when you close the slide. I plan on installing another Fantastic Fan in place of the front vent.

LOVE our 29M, perfect size for us with lots of usable storage. We did add foam topper to mattress and sleep very comfortably. My wife is vertically challenged and has a folding stool to get in bed. LOL. We have the "big rig" amenities with the smaller rig size. Just completed a trip of a little over 2000 miles, only complaint was just wishing we had more time!!!
We just bought a late 2016 29M. I see the 29Ms had 13,500 btu air until the 2019 model when they went up to 15K. I think you have the 13.5 and how did you find the cooling to be?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum