Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 12:26 AM   #4
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHook View Post
Help I'm tired of having to bend over to reach the drinks in the floor mounted tray. I was thinking a scissor lift might work. If it went up a foot or so then collapse back the floor it would be great.
Any idea where to find something like that?
I can't reach my holders on the floor of my ace when I'm driving, either. I have a drink holder under my driver's side, window next to my leveler, but its a ifferent size from all the others in the rig (go figure). It doesnt fit the half dozen or so cup sizes I tried purchasing for it. So I bought a holder that's meant to be on a flat surface, that's hard to tip over & with springs that hold any size cup securely. I got some heavy duty velcro (20 lb, didnt want it to move on its own with a hard stop!), I put a circle of four velcto rough sides on the edge of my cup holder on the rig & the soft sides on the underneath of the new cup holder. It works fantastic, & bc its velcro, I now am able to move the holder wherever I go throughout the rig, even just sitting on my bed sheet, it doesnt tip over! I found it at a Flyin J. Its called an "Octopus". I can't figure out why the pics below keep turning sideways, sorry. I like that this holder puts the cup up even higher than if it had fit in the original drivers side holder (only a flimsy Mikey D's cup has ever fit, & then tryin to grab it he top would pop off making a mess!). I don't know if this Octopus will work for you, but I hope you find a solution you like!Click image for larger version

Name:	1550967445453.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	15819Click image for larger version

Name:	1550967467897.jpeg
Views:	210
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	15820Click image for larger version

Name:	1550967576041.jpeg
Views:	200
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	15821Click image for larger version

Name:	1550967616143.jpeg
Views:	209
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	15822

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum