Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 05:59 PM   #28
Billr580

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #4121
Had the same thing happen on my Hurricane. I had it on shore power and one day went out and found the whole unit dead. The digital meter by the door had went off and I couldn't turn it on. I had to jump start the motor which in turn allowed me to eventually start the generator after I removed the shore cord. I took it in and they were unable to find the situations cause. My unit has a home type refrigerator so it does indeed have a converter and inverter. It will go for months without a problem but then pop up again so even when parked I have to keep an eye on the meter which normally shows about 13.4 volts. I've checked the power control center and found what I considered a few not tight enough wires and--knock on wood--I haven't had a problem for a while.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.