Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:11 AM   #8
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduff View Post
While driving my Thor Chateau 31W on a bumpy road I think one of my duct hoses disconnected. Now, I don't get heat to my bathroom or from one of the ducts in our bedroom.

Does anyone have any idea where I can check and see where I can access the hose?

I was going to turn it in for a warranty repair. However, the RV place said that our Good Sam Club extended warranty won't cover a disconnected hose, only a fault with the furnace.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
As Happy said. (added his text)

If that's the case most likely the hose became disconnected right at the furnace its self. If you unscrew the large grate that's in front of the furnace you will see all of the duct hoses connected or disconnected. Its a pretty straight forward system.

This is what I discovered. However, follow the ducts under the couch etc.. and you will see most if not all need to be tightened OR reinstalled all together. Seems heater duct installations (and everything else) takes place on Monday or Friday.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.