Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:40 AM   #6
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinegar View Post
Howdy All:

New to all the RVing stuff and have purchased a 2019 Aria 3901. Think we will enjoy it but have the never ending question of purchasing an extended warranty. Obviously have heard things about having and not having, don't buy on a new RV, you'll never get your money back, best thing I ever did, etc.

I purchased one from Wholesale Warranties (7yr/70000 mile) and while I love the piece of mind it offers, nothing would frustrate me more than having spent the money for it and have them turn me down for a claim because of an oil change or something crazy they might find in the small print of the contract.

I know it's a coin toss for many but for anyone who has had this type program work or not work for them, I would enjoy your thougts.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and hopefully we'll be hitting the road soon on our first major trip.

Tom
We purchased ext warrantee from Wholesale Warranties as well plus tire replacement coverage for the same reasons.
CW tried to force us into buying ext warrantee from them (Good Sam) for about 12 grand. A week or so later it was 9 grand and so on.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.