Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:29 PM   #54
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
They didn't happen to go over Donner Pass did they??
Ohhkkay...So, now we need to come up with an alternative to end the story with since we didn't get to hear it from M@tt himself! C'mon guys, I'm countin on you, tell me a great bedtime story of the frozen wilds & the mighty untrepid Thor winter campers!

Donners type will work, but I lived in California at times & toured the Sacramento fort too many times, so that story is old news for me.

Y'all are very creative & I bet each of you could come up with a great story in your own unique styles.

So - did they survive, or not? Did they meet their challenges heroically or chicken out? Y'all decide. I'll make sure Radar & I have popcorn ready this evening! Thanks guys [emoji624] [emoji433] [emoji190] [emoji39]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum