Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 01:03 PM   #63
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
I've had to stay under piles of goose down covers for days at a time this winter, eapecially during my 1st week of rv'ing. Even my service dog approves of smothering under blankets when it gets that cold[emoji190] [emoji39]
Yeah, those little coleman one burner heaters, cook stoves and lanterns all provide heat. Just need lots of the little propane bottles. I suppose with so much fire in a close space you ought to cracked a window for oxygen though. I carry some extra water in plastic bottles cause the tank water and camp water will taste different in the coffee. Guess if you add some brandy to the cup.... Oh yeah, you remember about adding distilled water to the batteries in the old days? Well you got to do that too. Buy a turkey baster and use it for adding water. And changing batteries has been talked about on here. They are a pain.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.