Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 06:23 PM   #64
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Yeah, those little coleman one burner heaters, cook stoves and lanterns all provide heat. Just need lots of the little propane bottles. I suppose with so much fire in a close space you ought to cracked a window for oxygen though. I carry some extra water in plastic bottles cause the tank water and camp water will taste different in the coffee. Guess if you add some brandy to the cup.... Oh yeah, you remember about adding distilled water to the batteries in the old days? Well you got to do that too. Buy a turkey baster and use it for adding water. And changing batteries has been talked about on here. They are a pain.
I just changed the batteries that came w/mine after a very frozen 1st week of rv'ing where the temps remained in the teens. Didn't want to ever have a sitrep like that again where my batteries were dead before the sun rose. I picked up to 6v agm's (don't recall the brand) & haven't had any trouble with them during a number of similar frozen nights (though thankfully not another full week) of temps hovering in he teens. My nearly 2 months of rv life has been focussed on how not to become a human popsicle, lol![emoji300] [emoji6]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum