Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:31 AM   #9
flrockytop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Sorry Roger. Was afraid the fuses were located elsewhere on the newer models but figured it was worth a shot. Only other place I know of where there’s another fuse panel (at least on the 2015s) is on the inside firewall above the brake pedal. Would try calling Thor customer service if no one else on this forum has experience with this problem.

I dont see any fuse block on the firewall. Some of my other rv's have had one there. I called Thor the other day and they said the number 72 fuse in the distribution box.

I think that no power on the obd port is a good clue. I just dont know what it points too.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum