Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 04:27 PM   #83
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
We are very very happy with our newest thor purchase, and gotta say this for Thor.. they have really stepped up their game as far as fit and finish goes... and a big effort has been made to make their product better..I know for fact that they visit this site and look for complaints.... but you gotta see their side....they don't build the chassis...sure, they can go to ford and complain... but here's what happens... for every one person that complains..... there are hundreds that think it's fine..on our new coach,.. there are minor things that I find unacceptable,.. and wouldn't cost or take anymore time to do right to begin with, but on the same note, there are hundreds out there with the same problem that don't know or don't care and think it's the greatest...west coast complain the coach is too hot... and east complain it's too cold...so goota make everyone happy some how..

as far as ford goes, don't know what they did for 2019... but.. as I always do a ton of chassis mods, this one needs nothing..I get about 1.5'' sag when I hook up my trailer....might go with sumos on the rear to help with that... but... pulled the trailer about 1000 miles with no issues what so ever...almost afraid to change anything as it works that good...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum