Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 12:46 AM   #6
glenns4d

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #1754
I have a 2015 Chateau 33w. Had both rear front splash guards replaced on two different service visits. Had loose connection in front side motor fixed. Had loose molding repaired on doors. Had awning motor replaced. Had new brackets installed for window over sofa in passenger compartment due to failure. Replaced with three instead of two. Had to replace screen over hot water heater after original fell out while on the road. Had latches installed in the pantry door to keep it from coming open while driving. I had to replace the shore power cord because the original shorted out (my dime). I have been going to Total RV in Elkhart for service because they are near the factory. All of the issues other than the shore plug have been covered under warranty. I am happy with Total RV and will continue to drive the 200 miles to them for any service needs. On my last trip the window shade brackets on the rear window failed so I will make appointment to have those fixed. I am also experiencing an issue when trying to fuel the front tank. It takes a long time to fill it (22 gallon tank, I think). The good news is that Thor has stood behind their warranty. The bad news is what do I do after 12,000 miles. If Lexus ever builds an RV I will be the first one to buy it, even if I have to sail it from Japan.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.