Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:27 AM   #9
twinegar

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Georgia
THOR #14364
Thanks for the note. Ironically enough, I got two different schematic drawings from tech support on what I am supposed to have on the Aria 3901. Both different than what I have. Tech support told me to have my service center call in and they were authorize a solid piece of wood the length of the mattress at the bottom of the bed. That was one of the schematics they had, so it was tough for them to turn it down. My center was turned down and I had to get involved. I am now getting a solid board installed at the base to hold the mattress. While I don't have it yet, it was authorized by the support group as I was on the phone with them. They admitted I was right (hooray) and were not aware of what I actually had, nor why it was different than what they saw in their records. Crazy, huh!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.