Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 02:27 PM   #14
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
For us, we would never use the fold out bed, I have 2 fold out beds in my trailer if someone need a place to sleep over night..to fold the bed out, pop out must be out,... and it goes all the way tight to the dinette blocking the walk way,... I never tried this but,... I don't think the ladder to the front bunk will go in with that bed folded out,, and if it did you would have to walk across the bed to get to the bath room at night...So... decision was made to get rid of it...

the sofa was horrible to sit in,...never to be used to sleep in... so out it went...

what I wanted to end up with was more storage..we use the under dinette storage which is gone from the 29m, and no storage under the sofa...

so the most important for us was the storage..

next, fabric has to match, stuff like that drives me nuts...even if we throw a blanket cover over it.... I know it's wrong... and where it's hiding..

so what I did was took it out.... took all the parts and layed them out...best I could come up with was to use the seat bottom, the cushions, and build a new seat sofa back that let the sofa bottom open to allow that big area to become storage...no place in this coach for brooms, vacumes, drinking water bottles and such
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04641.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	15998  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum